We’re one week into the New Year and I hope it’s been great for everyone so far! This year, I’m really trying to embrace change. Definitely one to fall into the comforts of my routine and likes, this year I’m vowing to switch it up. So far, here are seven new discoveries I’ve found that I absolutely love in case you’re looking to change things up a bit this year as well.
1. Hot Power Fusion at CorePower Yoga. You’ll sweat out all of those extra drinks you had over the holidays with this one. Hot Power Fusion combines Power and Hot Yoga classes giving you the meditative aspects of Hot Yoga with the energizing, challenging parts of CorePower’s Vinyasa flow. And if you don’t know what all that means don’t worry, just means you’ll leave feeling refreshed and focused.
2. Nike Premium NYL/SPX Luxe Tights. These tights have a funky, fun flare to them but they also do their job by holding you in tightly for a look you will love to rock. I have the cropped version of these which I love as well.
3. Si Perfume by Giorgio Armani. New Year, New Scent. This perfume combines deep blackcurrant nectar, airy florals and musky blond wood for a very unique aroma. Might even help you attract a new love interest.
4. Zipper Shoulder Bag by Urban Expressions. This bag is such a bargain. This picture doesn’t do it justice but many people have stopped to ask who makes it. Definitely rivals the designer label bags and will leave you with more money to put inside of it.
*Update as of February 11, the black is sold out but taupe is still available
5. Chinchilla Donut Dog Bed by L.A. Dog Company Animal Matters. Because your furry best friend wants some change in the New year, too! This bed is so soft and comfortable they’ll want to jump right in for a snooze. The chinchilla design also makes for a very regal look that will look nice in your home.
6. Behr Polished Stone Paint One of the cheapest ways to make a big change in your home is to paint. Polished stone is a perfect shade of grey (not too dark, not too light) and works nicely as an entire room color or just on a few accent walls.
7. Wild with Reese Witherspoon. Then, when you’re feeling tired and sore from painting your home a new beautiful polished stone hue, I suggest you go to the theatre and see Wild. Reese Witherspoon’s performance is fantastic as she brings to life the story of bestselling author Cheryl Strayed and her epic adventure hiking more than a thousand miles on the Pacific Crest Trail all on her own. It will inspire you to want to plan an adventure of your own.