Since today is the first official day of summer, we gotta kick this season off right. Here is a list of a few of my favorite summer items.
1. Roxy Sunset Stripes T-Back Halter Bikini: You’ll love the fun, sassy print and the black/white t-back will show off your shoulders.
7. Steven Madden Nonstp Open-Toe: I have these in black and love just pairing them with cut-off jeans shorts, a black tank and funky jewelry. But now, I’m kinda wishing I had bought the natural leather as well.
8. Vince Camuta Gold-Tone Slice Stud Earrings: Don’t judge this one off the photo. I couldn’t find an image to do these justice. What I love most about these is you can wear them vertical like this picture shows, but they also have a cool, funky feel if you wear them horizontally.
9. Speedo Swim Paddles: Ladies and gentlemen, these are my secret to giving you the summer body you want. Not only do these sculpt your shoulders into god/goddess form, they also work wonders on your abs. By far, my favorite summer workout is grabbing these and hitting the nearest pool.
10. Paddleboards: One of my favorite summer sports is paddleboarding. If you’re on the West Coast, check out the gorgeous paddles at SUPSports in Santa Barbara. They’ll even custom design them with whatever images suit your fancy.
As for the East Coast, North2 in Florida has my favorite boards.
Alright, get out there and enjoy your summer!